Automatic door

Littledinostaurs

In the Brooder
Mar 1, 2023
What would be the best brand to get for automatic doors? Because it need them asap because i had a mink that were getting into my houses and killed them

I don't know all the brands available on the market. But whatever you choose, make sure the door, its installation and everything else on the building has no opening larger than 1/2 inch. Mink are bad at night but they will also kill at all hours of the day so keep that in mind.
If it is legal where you are, a trapping regimen may be in order.

What would be the best brand to get for automatic doors? Because it need them asap because i had a mink that were getting into my houses and killed them
A picture of the coop you want to fit the door to would be helpfull. Often the coop more or less dictates the type of auto door.

I haven’t seen any Project Farm style product testing reviews, comparing all the different auto doors against one another, so I can’t say which is more proven as “best”.
I got the Run Chicken just based on the design (very similar to Ador design) and the price. Uses AA batteries and I just replace them after a year or so just because, but the first set I left in for almost two years. I hear they have a solar model now, which should eliminate those concerns.
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom