Autosexing Breed Egg Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Crested Cream Legbars. One is laying and the other 5 hens are getting ready. Several roos so fertility should be real good. Would love to trade for some other Legbars once the all start laying...

MINE on Kristin's Legbar eggs.

I will offer 6+ Cream Legbar eggs as well (trying to diversify). I don't have current pictures of our flock, because my camera needs to be replaced. I do have some older pictures in my profile.

Mine on Heather's Legbars.
Offer 6+ Norwegian Jaerhon eggs, dark variety. Will be able to send mid-April due to previous orders. (Hope that is ok!)

No objections here....
Sorry Amyable, I should have told you about this thread.
And yes, April is far to long to wait.....Oh, wait, I am at the top of your list.
wee.gif

Fired up the 2nd incubator yesterday, so I am ready for them!

I am looking for a cabinet Incubator, in CA.....if anyone hears of one.....

I'll have to go look back at what is up for bid now.
But I can offer 6 Cream Legbar eggs.

MINE on Kristin's Legbar eggs.

I will offer 6+ Cream Legbar eggs as well (trying to diversify). I don't have current pictures of our flock, because my camera needs to be replaced. I do have some older pictures in my profile.

Did these get claimed?
If not, I'll claim them, and offer 6+ Cream Legbars

Yup, they did.....and I have eggs coming from Amy.....
So, I'll jump next......
Once someone claims the Jaers.

Yeah, I took the last Legbars offered. Holly it looks like your eggs will be on their way tomorrow. I cracked 4 eggs today and all fertile.
yesss.gif

Current offer:
Mine on Heather's Legbars.
Offer 6+ Norwegian Jaerhon eggs, dark variety. Will be able to send mid-April due to previous orders. (Hope that is ok!)

Yeah, I took the last Legbars offered. Holly it looks like your eggs will be on their way tomorrow. I cracked 4 eggs today and all fertile.
yesss.gif

Current offer:

I would like to claim these, I can offer Legbars, but it will be a couple of weeks because I just separated them from a Marans roo. Would that be alright?

yesss.gif

Current offer:

Got 'em. They all look great! (did you win the physics contest of dropping an egg 3 stories, with out breaking? Those were packed AWESOME.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom