1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!
  1. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Where are all these BYC people getting their avatars with the little cartoon chickens that say their name? They've sprung up everywhere and I'm curious.

2. Wolf-Kim

Wolf-Kim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Quote:There is someone making them for people. I think the persons username is "Ilovetravis". I could be wrong. I think Justin might make some too. Maybe SterlingAcres too.

Like I said, I'm not completely sure!

-Kim

Last edited: Aug 9, 2008
  3. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:There is someone making them for people. I think the persons username is "Ilovetravis". I could be wrong. I think Justin might make some too. Maybe SterlingAcres too.

Like I said, I'm not completely sure!

-Kim

the person that makes them is IloveTravis

4. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Okay, thank you. [​IMG] Now my curiosity is satisfied (for now...)

5. IloveTravis

IloveTravis Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2008
    Yeah, that would be me [​IMG]
    You can always request one in the "More Avatars" thread. It may have dropped back a few pages, but you can probably find it. It's under "everything else chicken"

Just so you all know, I didn't forget you. I'm currently working on your avatars. They should be done in a week or two [​IMG] I'm going to post them in a new thread, so you'll have no trouble finding them.

6. WisconsinChick

WisconsinChick Chillin' With My Peeps

thank you [​IMG]

7. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

Quote:Thank you, Travis! [​IMG]

8. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    Thanks, but I think I'm going to keep my pic of Freya- She's the Norse goddess of love, has a chariot, an there's two cats in the pic! [​IMG] I just wanted to find out why the sudden burst of look-alike avatars.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by