Avery's Puppy Countdown Thread!

How Many Puppies will be born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is what Avery's puppies would look like right now. Could be considered graphic.
uterinehorns (1).jpg
1cm.jpg

Thought I'd also share a pic of Avery's mama just for fun. Everyone I've talked to says she was fox red. She is also older here so her coloring had faded some.
image000000_24~2.jpg

I know nothing about the chances of this, but I'm thinking it's possible for Avery to throw some dark yellow or fox red puppies too?

She's so sweet, are you going to be keeping a puppy from her litter?
Sadly, I don't think so. At least not permanently. I would really like to keep one or two for a few months and train them, then I could sell them as started dogs. My parents gave me the ok for that so I might do it if I think I'll have time. My plan is to breed her again in a few years, when she's older, and then keep a puppy. Avery's just coming into her prime though and I feel like it would be selfish to divide her attention. We have such an amazing bond, I don't want to ruin it.

Ok! Somehow I screwed up the poll so you can't see who voted for what. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Never made a poll before, haha.
They are confusing, I had to make a couple of them myself to really figure out. I haven't made one in a while though, I have probably forgotten how! :oops:

Back
Top Bottom