Avery's Puppy Countdown Thread!

How Many Puppies will be born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Avery and Cody are beautiful. Those will be some pretty puppies! I'm kind of rooting for fox red puppies like Avery's mom. Her color is lovely!:love
Thank you! Same. Avery is really light, almost white, but Cody is colored pretty typically and has some darker areas.
None of Avery's siblings were darker yellow or red, I think maybe it's recessive?

He's a tard. ♥️
This is an example of the other pictures I have of him. They all turn out the same way, lol.
IMG_20230324_154801.jpg

If Avery is really good at standing for you, it should be easy. If not, you’ll have to figure out a way to get her to stand for you. I would try to line her up in the exact spot and position and try to take the picture from exactly where you had previously. Pictures taken from a bit farther away are better than closer ones because you can crop them to match the size of your first picture, which will result in a nice uniform look and be easier to see her growth. Pictures taken from different angles or from closer or farther away (without being cropped to match the others) can be deceiving when trying to compare those to other pictures. Hopefully that made sense? I’m not the best at these things myself.

Good luck! She’s a very pretty girl.

Back
Top Bottom