Avery's Puppy Countdown Thread!

How Many Puppies will be born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It definitely is!!!

And I was assuming you meant to post more than one baseball pic rather than a duck pic? LOL
It was supposed to be this pic, haha.
IMG_20230613_203224734_HDR.jpg

My duck hen just hatched those ducklings and it was taken the same day so I must have just bumped it. :lol:

Also, if anyone knows anyone that would be interested in a male puppy let me know. I'd like for them to go to active hunting type homes but I'd settle for a really good pet home too. I'm in South Dakota. I can't really meet or travel so they'd have to be picked up.

Also, if anyone knows anyone that would be interested in a male puppy let me know. I'd like for them to go to active hunting type homes but I'd settle for a really good pet home too. I'm in South Dakota. I can't really meet or travel so they'd have to be picked up.
I wish I could have a second dog 😭😭😭😭 Brew would love a friend.

I took red collar puppy to my siblings' baseball game last night! He was so good. He got to wear a new nicer collar to the game. He was very nice to everyone and didn't bite at all. He also did great walking on the leash.
IMG_20230616_202627803.jpg
IMG_20230616_202640113.jpg
IMG_20230616_202637893.jpg

He fell asleep like this at one point :lau
He was sitting up and snoring
@Kiki come see.
IMG_20230616_203923870.jpg
IMG_20230616_203936195.jpg
IMG_20230616_203933173~2.jpg

I took red collar puppy to my siblings' baseball game last night! He was so good. He got to wear a new nicer collar to the game. He was very nice to everyone and didn't bite at all. He also did great walking on the leash.
View attachment 3547252View attachment 3547254View attachment 3547255

He fell asleep like this at one point :lau
He was sitting up and snoring
@Kiki come see.
View attachment 3547256View attachment 3547257View attachment 3547253
He's an actual turd! So dumb!

I think I missed something Gee. Your sister is now keeping a puppy too or she's only keeping a puppy and not you?

He's an actual turd! So dumb!

I think I missed something Gee. Your sister is now keeping a puppy too or she's only keeping a puppy and not you?
Yeah, when they decided Hannah could keep one I decided not to bother keeping one to train. Having two sibling puppies in the house is too much work and it would mess up Hannah and the puppy's bond. Having two puppies around makes them bond to each other more since they'd be together when we're gone and such.

Yeah, when they decided Hannah could keep one I decided not to bother keeping one to train. Having two sibling puppies in the house is too much work and it would mess up Hannah and the puppy's bond. Having two puppies around makes them bond to each other more since they'd be together when we're gone and such.
You are such a nice big sister!

Back
Top Bottom