Avery's Puppy Countdown Thread!

How Many Puppies will be born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just read through the whole thread!
Wish I could take one, but I don’t need another dog right now.
48B99A61-6241-474C-9688-1AFEFFDE8C06.jpeg

I ended up getting a 2-yo Golden bitch from a local breeder. NOT a puppy mill! Her name is Jenny. She had not been socialized but is now very bonded to me and becoming bonded to DH as well. We still have some work to do but I think she's going to work out fine. She started to stalk a chicken once but I told her no and that was the end of her showing any interest in the chickens whatsoever. She's sensitive and a bit insecure, but bright and learns quickly. .. but I still look at your puppies and sigh! If only we weren't so far away! :hit

I ended up getting a 2-yo Golden bitch from a local breeder. NOT a puppy mill! Her name is Jenny. She had not been socialized but is now very bonded to me and becoming bonded to DH as well. We still have some work to do but I think she's going to work out fine. She started to stalk a chicken once but I told her no and that was the end of her showing any interest in the chickens whatsoever. She's sensitive and a bit insecure, but bright and learns quickly. .. but I still look at your puppies and sigh! If only we weren't so far away! :hit
If Jenny is good with other dogs, the ideal time to get a puppy is when your older dog is a couple years old (IMO)... 😜

If Jenny is good with other dogs, the ideal time to get a puppy is when your older dog is a couple years old (IMO)... 😜
Oh I completely agree. But ... I do not need THREE dogs! And honestly, it would be irresponsible of me to try to take on a puppy. The only reason Jenny works is because she is housebroken. I do go outside with her, but it is not easy for me. I walk VERRRRY slowly around the house while she gallops and zooms and rolls ecstatically in the grass and takes care of her toilet business. By the time I get all the way around the house (it's a tenth of a mile track), she is at the door waiting for me. I can only do this about three times a day. I'm not a young person any more. A puppy would be too much.

Well, all of the puppies are finally sold!
These are the last pics I have of big green collar puppy and runty puppy. They both live in Ohio now and should be happy.
Bye babies, I love you!
20230804_182223.jpg
20230804_182159.jpg
20230804_160741.jpg
20230804_160733.jpg
20230804_114952.jpg

Back
Top Bottom