Avery's Puppy Countdown Thread!

How Many Puppies will be born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
Oh that's awesome!
Thank you. I'm not, I just have her on a puppy food. If there's something that you recommend I'll look into it though! We have a surplus of fresh eggs too, I was considering giving her a boiled egg every few days or so. I read those are good for pregnant dogs.
Those vitamins are key. Before I gave vitamins had a Sheltie. She had 7 pups in 10 hrs (very long night). Bred her again 15 months later, she was on C (500 mg chewables & E 200iu daily) She had 9 in 5.5 hrs. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Those vitamins are key. Before I gave vitamins had a Sheltie. She had 7 pups in 10 hrs (very long night). Bred her again 15 months later, she was on C (500 mg chewables & E 200iu daily) She had 9 in 5.5 hrs. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Also, cottage cheese or yogurt, for added calcium.

Not anymore, last litter of labs was11. We had a stuck pup and ended up at vets for C, planned to keep a girl, dual championships in both sire and dams for generations, but stuck pup was female, died, and last pup was too small, died. 9 males left!
Aw, that's awful. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Wow! When did you start giving them and what exactly ones did you use?

Also, @JustBabyMargo , I went around the house trying different spots to see where I would have the most good consistent lighting. I was going to do it outside, but it's still too cold out for me to fool around out there that long.
So I think I'll just do weekly pics here. She was very cooperative. However in the other 90% of pics I took she was making goofy faces. :lol:
So here's one, even though we weren't quite at 5 weeks yet. Today is Day 33.
IMG_20230328_143324425~2.jpg

ETA a belly pic
IMG_20230328_145109234~2.jpg

Last edited:
I think her waist area looks a lot more full than even just a week ago.

Aw, that's awful. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Wow! When did you start giving them and what exactly ones did you use?
Start now, I used walmart brand childrens chewables C 500mg, also any brand vit E 200iu. You may have to puncture capsule, squeeze on her food, than throw capsule in food, but then she is a Lab so she might gobble it right down. I always started after breeding, but even now is a good time. Feed calcium foods 3-4 times a wk, maybe half cup.

Back
Top Bottom