Avery's Puppy Countdown Thread!

How Many Puppies will be born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Purple puppy went to her new home yesterday!
I got this pic of her sleeping on her way home
IMG_20230612_200631.jpg

Pink puppy is also sold, she's going to a friend in Ohio where she'll get to hunt. He has kids too so I'm sure she'll love that.
However... I got permission from my parents to give my sister a puppy. She's wanted a dog for a long time and she definitely deserved one. I gave her Teal puppy. She was so so excited!!! So we are keeping her, haha. Four dogs now šŸ˜³
She's thinking about naming her Molly.

Pink puppy is also sold, she's going to a friend in Ohio where she'll get to hunt. He has kids too so I'm sure she'll love that.
However... I got permission from my parents to give my sister a puppy. She's wanted a dog for a long time and she definitely deserved one. I gave her Teal puppy. She was so so excited!!! So we are keeping her, haha. Four dogs now šŸ˜³
Very nice! At least with pink you might get to see her sometimes? And with teal you'll see her all the time! šŸ’•

Where at in Ohio?

Back
Top Bottom