AW GEEZ - I did it, I looked

Great job every one. now look what you have done I WANT AN INCUBATOR.
tongue.png
Talk about enabiling.
tongue.png
tongue.png
tongue.png
big_smile.png

I know the whole "hiding" feeling. I try to hide all my eggs, chicks, and birds and all their stuff from everyone for a while for fear of being called crazy. I kid you not i walked into TSC the other day and the lady said "Oh look, theres the chicken lady!.........Im mean hi!!!" That is word for word. Obviously she did it for laughs. At the PO am "Oh your the one with the birds!" Anywho off track for a minute, but the point is...they dont know theyre there for a few weeks and then become best friends with them and dont even realize theyre new. Or if they do then it doesnt matter cuz no theyre friends or theyre "cute."
wink.png

OHHHHH......there is no way this qualifies as a "want" item. It is an absolute necessity!!! What if someone NEEDS you to hatch some eggs for them. What if a hen goes broody and then quits....can't just kill those babies, now, can we????

I am hatching this time just because I HAD to see what these darling little mutts were going to look like.
smile.png
I have spent the past three weeks assuring my husband they will be given away after they hatch (he keeps saying "not gonna hold my breath, sweetie"). So, tonight I emailed him pics of the two that were hatched. He added a ton of little heart bedecked smileys to his reply. HE doesn't want me to give them away!!! *sigh* men.......I will NEVER understand them!!!

I say go for it , hide it Nooo
Look Baby just got an incubator so i can hatch some more chicks for you , knowing how well you like them.
smile.png

How can he say noo , its for you but your reasoning behind it is for him !
smile.png

I don't hide them , i just buy buy buy them hehe he

Back
Top Bottom