Ayam Cemani chickens suddenly sick?

It might be coccida I have a chicken who is fighting it, she had had similar symptoms. But keep giving them corid, Because if one have coccidiosis it's most like they all have it. It is very contagious to the other birds if one has it. Keep giving the chicken corid for 3-5 days you should see a difference.

It might be coccida I have a chicken who is fighting it, she had had similar symptoms. But keep giving them corid, Because if one have coccidiosis it's most like they all have it. It is very contagious to the other birds if one has it. Keep giving the chicken corid for 3-5 days you should see a difference.
I have my fingers crossed. Hope I can save them all. I am super worried.

They are great little birds. I have only had them a couple weeks. They seem smaller than other breeds I have raised in the past and somehow more fragile? I dunno.
I have been enjoying them. Had a surprise hatch a couple days ago so have been scrambling around getting a second brooder together so missed the cemani getting sick until it was already bowed down like that.

They are great little birds. I have only had them a couple weeks. They seem smaller than other breeds I have raised in the past and somehow more fragile? I dunno.
I have been enjoying them. Had a surprise hatch a couple days ago so have been scrambling around getting a second brooder together so missed the cemani getting sick until it was already bowed down like that
What climate do you live in

Back
Top Bottom