AYAM CEMANI - Pure Black chicken, inside and out!

Have you considered joining the Ayam Cemani Breeders Association? The ACBA is the first official breed association for Ayam Cemani in the United States. It is an association where dedicated and passionate people meet to act as stewards and educators for this amazing breed. Members do not have to actually own Ayam Cemani to be a part of this association. We welcome everyone!

If you enjoy being part of a team, have a positive influence, wish to help guide the direction and development of Ayam Cemani in the United States, enjoy working with a passionate group of people to help keep this breed pure and return it to its Indonesian roots then join us. Being a member will provide you with many exclusive opportunities that non-members will not have. Want to learn more
about who we are, what our goals are and our plans for the future? Join us!

Visit our website at www.AyamCemaniInfo.com. There you can learn more about the association and you can also join. Members also have private access to our members-only Facebook page. It contains exclusive content and offers available to our members only.

We can’t wait to see you in the Association!

My uncle lucked out and got a Ayam Cemani by accident! He went to a local breeder and found this weird looking black chick and they gave it to him for free because they didn't know what it was and after a quick google search when it was fully grown, he figured out what a gem he had found!

Last edited:
My uncle lucked out and got a Ayam Cemani by accident! He went to a local breeder and found this weird looking black chick and they gave it to him for free because they didn't know what it was and after a quick google search when it was fully grown, he figured out what a gem he had found!

I think that's pretty unlikely, unfortunately, and it's probably another breed. Did the breeders have ayam cemanis that they were breeding? They're pretty expensive and rare in the country right now and if they had ayam cemanis I'm sure they would know it. I don't know how they'd have them without knowing it. Do you have pictures of it?

I think that's pretty unlikely, unfortunately, and it's probably another breed. Did the breeders have ayam cemanis that they were breeding? They're pretty expensive and rare in the country right now and if they had ayam cemanis I'm sure they would know it. I don't know how they'd have them without knowing it. Do you have pictures of it?

I could have him send me one.

That would be cool! All I can think of is maybe they got a mixed order in from GFF and were selling the extras and didn't realize what it was, lol.

he might have got a swedish black hen. They look almost identical

one of my Ayam eggs hatched out yesterday, he's very small about half the size of my barred/nova brown cross, his toes are pink his bum is white and his tonge is pink, is this normal for the Ayam chick? so little information on this breed as a chick esp. breeder assures me they are pure

Back
Top Bottom