Ayam Cemani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayam cemani (cemani chicken in indonesian) is from indonesia! It's where I come from! They have black skin,feather,comb,dark internal organs and more, I love them!

I believe that we better order chicks from US instead Indonesia for number reason.

oh really but it is illegal to ship those chicken to US and I would love to have them but I do not know how and thanks

I heard that too many crooks and scam Indonesia. Is it true or not??????

Hay guys, go onto my profile I just made a thread on Ayam Cemani's. It has a link to Greenfire Farms, an American breeder that has quality Ayam Cemani's.
I have not done a heap of research on that site so I am sorry if they are "fake" or rip off hatchery etc.

Lucas.

Hay guys, go onto my profile I just made a thread on Ayam Cemani's. It has a link to Greenfire Farms, an American breeder that has quality Ayam Cemani's.
I have not done a heap of research on that site so I am sorry if they are "fake" or rip off hatchery etc.

Lucas.

They are not a fake, but there bloodline is a fresh import that they put out a lot of money to get it done despite a general ban on importing birds from Indonesia. So the price reflects the cost of the effort. I respect it but it is totally out of my price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom