B/W Ameraucanas and Olive Eggers - 12

halo

Got The Blues
14 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
This auction is for a combination of wheaten and blue wheaten Ameraucana eggs, and for olive eggers (wheaten Marans roo over B/W Ameraucanas and EEs). I havent yet had any of the olive eggers old enough to lay yet, but the mamas lay very blue eggs, even the EEs, and the chicks are just cute as the dickens. You can see pics of the Ameraucanas on my BYC page, and this is a picture of one of my oldest olive egger chicks. No, its not deformed, it just ate!

5004_fat_chic.jpg

Auction is for 12 eggs, but if I get more before Monday, Ill add them in. Paypal within an hour after auction end, and Ill ship out Monday. Shipping will be figured from your zip code.

Awwww, that is a cuttie patutie! My Blue Rocks from you are growing out beautifully and got mostly girls this time... you must have sprinkled girl dust on the hatching eggs!!!

Risa

I sprinkle all my shipping eggs with girl dust, but sometimes the P.O. shakes it off. Glad they were kind to yours!

Just a couple more months and I'll have some. Can't wait! BW Ameraucanas and BBS Rocks, I mean-I can make my own olive eggers with Isaac over the BBS Ameraucanas. Not too long, right? Specks breaks into song: Anticipation is making me wait....

I dont know why you couldnt. Most people use marans over ams., but I dont know why a Delaware wouldnt work, they lay pretty dark brown eggs,dont they? Not marans dark, but a rich brown egg?

After I see how my first hatch goes (due Jan 1), I would be very interested in getting a batch like this next month. Could you post a pic of the eggs you are getting?

Back
Top Bottom