B.Y.C. Dorking Club!

turns out he is a cross of silver and red. something I didn't know till know.

do you know how to delete posts?
Go back to the post and click on the edit button. You can change what is posted but not delete it. A moderator can delete it for you though.

Send a pm to happy chooks.

This is William, my 4 month old Dorking rooster. What do colored hens look like, and what colour are their eggs? I'm trying to find more info about the colored dorkings but only seem to find much info and photos about the silver grey, or red dorkings. For a long time I thought he was just a Red dorking but its clear now, with his white neck feathers and such that he is colored not red. Thanks! if anyone has any pics of colored hens i'd love to see. wondering what some of my offspring might look like. and do they lay white or brown eggs? thanks! UPDATE: turns out he is just a cross of Silver and Red. I talked to the person I bought the hatching egg from. she has a silver roo over red and silver hens. so there you go ! also how do you delete posts? id like to delete this but I can't find anywhere to do It !!
Dorking are famous for being one of very few breeds with red earlobes which lay white eggs.

Last edited:
Hi, I live in northern Idaho, 60 miles from Spokane, WA. my Red Dorking Rooster just passed away. Does anyone have a Red Dorking Rooster for sale?
thank you

Hi, I live in northern Idaho, 60 miles from Spokane, WA. my Red Dorking Rooster just passed away. Does anyone have a Red Dorking Rooster for sale?
thank you
Sorry you lost your boy. Hope you find one.
hugs.gif

My SGD chicks are now 2 weeks old and growing well. I'm blown away by how incredibly friendly and affectionate these birds already are. I just thought I'd share a few photos of my favorites:

thank you

Hello, Cyndi,
I just saw this post... I have six month old Red Dorking roosters of a good temperment, from an excellent sire, raised by their mothers. PM me again if you're interested.
God bless you,
Fan

Back
Top Bottom