Baby Butter

OMG SHE/HE IS SO BIG! Have you found out it's gender yet?

-Ellochicken
yippiechickie.gif

She/He hatched middle of agust I think I lost track of weeks >.> <.< .. I cant tell yet if its a boy or girl Im really hopeing for a girl though I have these guys in my aprtment and found a home for my second rooster so I will only have the one little serama rooster left and thats enough crowing for inside butter is as big or almost bigger now then the serama are at 4 months so I take it she/he will be big enough to make a much louder crow, but I dont know if I would be able to find a home for butter if he/she is male becuase of the leg problem. And Im in love anyways
love.gif

Butter Laying on the couch and snoozeing with me .

Butter does walk , mostly hopping on one leg while useing the hurt leg to help keep balace without putting alot of wieght on it, Love love little butter
yippiechickie.gif
I wish I could get the leg fixed but butter dosent seem to botherd by it I have butter in with two male quail that were getting picked on by the others and they all do allright she cant really chase or pick on them and they dont pick on her/him.

Look for blue & mulberry color in her earlobes, waddles, and comb. It takes a while, but they are obvious after a while. Also, wing tips will have more long stringy looking, almost ribon and less fluffy on the male. Feet are prettier as the Pullets mature over the Cocks too.
fl.gif
girl!

The most recent pic that I have seen... I think it is too soon to tell.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom