Baby chick cant stand .

How old is she? And what do her feet and legs look like? If you could post some photos it would be helpful since it could be something easily fixed like straddle leg. So far in my 2 years experience there can be a whole load of reasons why it’s struggling to stand

How old is she? And what do her feet and legs look like? If you could post some photos it would be helpful since it could be something easily fixed like straddle leg. So far in my 2 years experience there can be a whole load of reasons why it’s struggling to stand
Hi I've just had 3 hatched ducklings they are 3 days old one isn't standing it just flops to the side it was quite weak I gave it a mashed boiled egg yolk and sugar water that seems to have helped a lot it's so much smaller than the other 2 even when it was in the egg it was tiny I've put a splint on it stands but can't hop and sometimes still flops please can you help I've ordered some sav-a-chick I wanna do all I can to try save this baby I've put it in water and it just flops to the side c

Back
Top Bottom