baby duck with lots of problems

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by pattyhen, May 16, 2015.

1. pattyhen

pattyhen Chicks Ducks oh my

Apr 20, 2007
    Opie you made my day. I just love that coat and those ducks are to cute but not as cute as you are. I will have to catch that Que Sera today and show her these pics. I know she will fall in love.[​IMG]

Thank you Patti for posting these pics and big thank you to Opie for posing in your adoreable coat. I love you Opie and send you big hugs and kisses.

Patty

2. pattyhen

Apr 20, 2007
    Hi Julie it's good to have you back. You've been missed. [​IMG]

Patty

3. pattyhen

Apr 20, 2007
    I didn't even see the poop I was to busy looking at Opie. I hope he doesn't mind I'm going to show his pic to Que Sera.

Patty

4. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    Awe, thank you Sweet Patty. I appreciate it so much. I've missed you guys so much and you were always on my mind. My dad passed last night but at least I know he's more comfortable where he is now. His soul is in each of his family members and that makes me happy.

How is Que Sera towards Uno?

5. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    ha-ha, just noticed his oops. He too prideful a man bird to let his girls see it.

6. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    yes, it is warm and soft and he is a social man and since I am a lady he'd let me.

7. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia "I Believe" Premium Member

He may give you some nibbles too or love bites, the aide yesterday was afraid he might give some to her. lol

8. pattyhen

Apr 20, 2007
    Your welcome Julie and I am so sorry for your loss. [​IMG]

Que Sera and Uno I believe are going to be buddies. She even babysitted him the other day when Rhonda Runner went for a swim in the pool. That was so cute she was laying right beside Uno.

Patty

9. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    they have not. They are an odd pair in that they are more platonic than sexually attracted to one another. Tho he always wants to mate and she doesn't. Once in a while she will let him mount but as it is she is not much of an egg layer.

10. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    Thank you Patty. I appreciate it. I am finding comfort being back in here. I love love the idea of Uno and Que Sera being buds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by