baby duck with lots of problems

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by pattyhen, May 16, 2015.

1. pattyhen

pattyhen Chicks Ducks oh my

Apr 20, 2007
    Oh my goodness you all have me laughing my fool head off here this morning. I can just picture Opie with that mask herding those huge geese taking his job as Mafia leader very very seriously. Opie wants to be a border collie and Que Sera wants to be a cheetah that sounds like a good pair to me. Can you imagine what their children would be like?

Uno's feathers were so soft I kept rubbing them he felt so sweet. His little peeps reminded me of Que Sera when she was little. She had peeps but they were a lot louder then Unos.

I'm glad Opie thinks of his girls and takes them out some kibble too. He is a gentleman. [​IMG] Even tho he is a member of the Mafia and wants to be a border collie.

Patty

2. pattyhen

Apr 20, 2007
    Quacking me up oh Deb that is too much. Que Sera might gather duck eggs and sell them on the black market to get money for her Skype bill. I can picture her doing that.

Uno is much easier to catch then Que Sera. I am going to try and hold him more.

Patty

3. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life Premium Member

He did skinny dip it was quite embarrassing [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. Debs Flock

Debs Flock Is it Spring yet?? Premium Member

Apr 28, 2015
    Jefferson County, MO
    [​IMG]

5. Miss Lydia

If I knew what Skype was? [​IMG]

6. JadeComputerGal

JadeComputerGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2014
    West Chester, PA, USA
    It's partly, or primarily, an ill thought out and badly designed IM product. You can have mine if you want it. I only use it with people who won't switch to a more functional IM application.

Some people also use it for voice over IP calls. I have never been tempted to try it for that since the IM part of it makes me want to throw my laptop through the window.

Best to you always, Miss Lydia [​IMG]

7. Miss Lydia

You lost me way back there Jade. That's okay though I don't think Skype is for me nor Opie.

8. pattyhen

Apr 20, 2007
    I didn't understand a thing Jade said. lol I don't think Que Sera should try that either.

Patty

9. Miss Lydia

Patty we'll just have them talk on the cell phone or write letters. [​IMG] of course they'll have to dictate what they want to say and we'll have to hold the cell phones up to their ears.

10. JadeComputerGal

JadeComputerGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2014
    West Chester, PA, USA
    That's too bad. I'm sure my family would love you, and you could relay messages to me about how the weather is there. They keep forgetting that I can check that on AccuWeather no matter where I am.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by