baby duck with lots of problems

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by pattyhen, May 16, 2015.

1. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life Premium Member

Opie started his training yesterday by swimming in the pool with 4 of his girls. He'll be in shape in no time.

2. Miss Lydia

Miss Lydia Loving this country life Premium Member

He has started his training Patty, not only swimming but taking his responsibility of leader of the Mafia very serious, we see him herding the 4 geese around I really think he wants to be a boarder collie .

I bet that was a sweet moment cuddling with Uno. Opie was in long enough for his kibble then we took out some for his girls.

3. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    Oh geez, once he gets svelte, Que Sera will go crazy when she sees him. He knows swimming's good exercise.

4. GarnerZoo

GarnerZoo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2015
    Those are probably sap beetles, there tiny and black and some have orange or brown spots. They like the taste of fermented stuff and rotting plants, the dig tunnels all through my ducks food so I cant hand pick them out. They're super annoying

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  5. pattyhen

pattyhen Chicks Ducks oh my

Apr 20, 2007
    [​IMG]

6. pattyhen

Apr 20, 2007
    To funny Julie. I almost choked on my breakfast here.

Patty

7. pattyhen

Apr 20, 2007
    We don't have any around here. Knock on wood. I'm surprised the ducks don't eat them. Thats a shame food cost to much to throw out.

Patty

8. pattyhen

Apr 20, 2007
    Thats great and I hope he wore his trunks and he didn't skinny dip with all those girls.

Patty

1 person likes this.
  9. Debs Flock

Debs Flock Is it Spring yet?? Premium Member

Apr 28, 2015
    Jefferson County, MO
    You're all quacking me up! [​IMG] (well, except for the bugs in the duck food...ick!)

I do hereby request video so I can watch Que Sera Skype with Opie. I'll give ya $10! Patty, keep holding that little Uno baby and he/she will hopefully be another good cuddle buddy for you.

Julie, dear, LOVE your motorized horse almost as much as I LOVE your finch-ducks.

10. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    Ha-ha, thanks. But I am glad you didn't choke.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by