Baby ducks? :)

I think ive decided: two female mallards, two female welsh harlequins, one male welsh harlequin, one white crested, and four mixed ducklings...its only three dollars more!
smile.png

Haha. Thanks! And hey, I just realized youre the one with the indoor mallard...how do you keep it from using the bathroom all over your house? Haha. I have one thats about a week old and I was thinking about bringing him inside..just curious as to how you have yours setup?
Thanks.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
haha! short answer, i dont
lau.gif
if i am at my desk she sits on a towel on my desk. if i am doing house work she will follow me around and i will clean up any spots as soon as she poos. I am waiting for some diapers from nettie and that will makes things A LOT easier. right now she sleeps in the bathtub and i rinse it out and then fill it up for her to bathe, morning and night. i plan on making the silkie ducks i am expecting into house ducks as well so peepers has ducky friends
smile.png

Haha. I was thinking about diapers because my parents said if I could keep him from messing up the floor, I could bring him in. I think it would be amazing to have him live in the house. Haha.
Thanks.
smile.png

Words of caution.... I wouldn't get a crested duck unless you are getting 2 or 3 the others will try to "help" the duck and pull out all of their feathers from their crest.

Back
Top Bottom