Baby wont sleep, not ing

If there is blood in her stool then you probably need to treat for coccidiosis right away. It sounds like that is what to the lives of the others. Can you post a pic of her poop?
That is what I'm treating her for. I already cleaned entire playpen, so i can see her poop progress while being treated

Attachments

• 20190906_222130.jpg
    20190906_222130.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 6
She is eatting the Medicated with Amprolium in the Purina Medicated crumble feed. Plus she is drinking alot of the water which I put "save a chick" in with the probiotics/probiotics and electrolyte. Her poops are now brown but slightly watery. She does still help when she pushes to poo

So here we are, a week later... She is doing fantastic!!!!! Running around eatting and drinking. She snuggles up to her stuffy all the time, she even pecks at it, like it's her new best friend. We are hoping to bring in 2 more babies her age, so she will have more her age to grow up with.. Since all our other chicks are 5months old and up

Glad your survivor is doing well! Definitely add corid powder or liquid to the kit. Medicated food is good to support them while they gain natural immunity, but treating an active case with bloody stool needs Corid. It's a parasite that damages the intestinal lining - guessing that's what likely caused her blockage. Littles can go down really, really fast to this. At the first sign of blood, always treat immediately. They'll always try to act normal- until they can't. Sigh.

https://the-chicken-chick.com/coccidiosis-what-backyard-chicken/

Back
Top Bottom