BACK FROM MAUI!!!!!!

look at post #1 i added my crazy plane story
hide.gif

that is crazy...since 9/11...seemed like plane crashes were few and far between...now they are gettin rampant again....and funny how he's all matter of fact about it and calm...ha ha.

we just lost power to the big metal bomb we are flying in 1000 miles in the air....but don't worry...it just came back on again.

maybe it was books making your bag heavy, and then they thought that it was heavy because you were carrying guns. idk
glad you had fun and welcome back!
big_smile.png

I hate flying !!! Im 18 and i still cry like a little baby the night before, on the way to the air port and at the air port . I get so scared cuz face it if something goes wrong while you are up there what can be done ??

I think every one should be given a parashoot (sp?) Just incase .

As we speak my parents are on a plane coming back from Florida . They bought a vacation house for us and i will be the only one who wont be there . I'd rather stay home then go on a plane and take my chances . If i was you when that power whent out i would be screaming like a little girl and balling
hit.gif
lol

LOL well i just get sick to my stomache til we are up in the air and then i think if something happened it was just meant to be.... yeah i beleive in fate
tongue.png

You are a spoiled brat. I hate you.
lol.png
tongue.png
Just kidding-thanks for the pics to remind all of us who didn't get to go, what we are missing!

Thats what my mom says . "its it's meant to be then so be it " .

This one time we had went to las vegas and then to utah and In the air port On the TV's they had the news on and it was a bout a plane crash that had just happened and every one died . So i started flipping and this little old lady turns around and goes " Just look at it this way if the plane blows up why we are in the sky you are closer to god !!!" Moms had to give me a tranquilizer for that flight lol

Quote:
LOL yeah thats how i felt seeing everyone reading the paper about the plane crash the day before!!!
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom