Back hand stories from bottom of the barrel chickens

Dec 20, 2021
I wanted to join in on this. So i am. My first story is how i almost died and almost killed eight chicks. My dad left to get my brother from soccer practice and get chipotle. So my xxxxxxxxxxx dumb self starts blasting music in my room with the door shut. This is why that was dumb. I had a plastic bin with chicks in it. The heat lamp balanced on a ladder and a hound dog in the room with the chicks and ladder lamp. I don't know what happened while I was blasting music but it was not good. My dad came back with the chipotle and i came out. My dad opened the kitchen door to see a thick layer of smoke. And when i saw thick i mean THICK. Like the house was a pinch away for lighting ablaze. My dad asked what happened. I didn't know so I told him that. He ran over to the chick bin and immediately unplugged the chick lamp and ran outside as the bin lit on fire in his hands. He was throwing out chicks. The baby birds were falling through the bottom. Rush had to be the last one out because she was burnt. Every one survived and is doing great. Now we use brooders and for my floor this is what happened. More stories later.

Attachments

• 16416912787766730429506227007669.jpg
    16416912787766730429506227007669.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom