Back in Alabama With a New Place for Vinny and Ollie

ExpLo721

In the Brooder
10 Years
May 30, 2009
Chicago/Montgomery
I'm back in Alabama for school, and the ducks now have a new pen! Nettie made it after countless hours of hard work. She designed it so that even an unhandy person like myself could put it together. The whole thing is held together by 4 screws!

100_1139.jpg

100_1140.jpg

100_1141.jpg

100_1142.jpg

100_1143.jpg

100_1144.jpg

100_1145.jpg

100_1146.jpg

100_1148.jpg

I AM SO JEALOUS! Nettie is so sweet! We ordered ducklings together whne she lived around the corner from me here in montgomery

Thanks guys! the whole thing folded up and fit in david's car in order for him to bring it back to bama. I'm glad vinny and ollie like it! They had a very small house over the summer and i wanted them to be happy!

And yes, it's indoors... vinny and ollie are house pets like my ducks.

Hopefully i'll get pics up of my new duck apartment complex i made for victor and ming mei when i get back to chicago

David- I'm glad everything worked out good! Glad to see you were able to get it together qucikly for your duckies!

I had to Nettie. The first night I got back to Montgomery, I had them in diapers and let them sleep on the floor because I was too exhausted to put it together after the 14 hour drive. I woke up the next morning with Vinny right in my face! Scared me to death!

To the person who bought the ducklings with Nettie - I remember you. How are those 3 ducks doing? We ordered them with Peter & Sammy who is now with Allaboutdemchicks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom