Back To School Clothes

Your girls will be wrapped in your love all day long, AND their clothes will not wear out. You'll be able to pass them along when they've outgrown them.

To this day, I remember a pantsuit my mom made me when I was in 7th grade (it wa JUNIOR HIGH then..that's how long ago it was!). I remember helping pick the pattern and being THRILLED when I saw the material she picked for me. I felt like some kind of tropical princess or something.

HOORAY for folks who sew for their kids!

I've been known to take the boys hand me downs for my daughter and put ribbons/appliques/lace/or hand painted designs on them. She's a combo of a tom boy and glamour girl. LOL! There's been many times she's had on a pretty sundress and you find her knee deep in the pond w/ frogs in her hands..... or 50 ft up the pine tree. It's hard to find affordable play clothes that won't get ruined. (that light pink just looks awful all dirty) So to make it glamorous enough for my princess... the hand me downs get add ons. Now if I could just figure out what to do w/ their turtle necks.. she won't wear those at all.

BTW.... I often wonder where she gets it from? B/C I walk around in sweats and t-shirts most the time... or jeans, no makeup, and hair up in a ponytail or braid. She's SOOOO not like me
idunno.gif

I have been making baby stuff for my side business. While I do use pinks and blues, I also go for the primary colors, greens, golds, browns, etc.

Dangerous chicken, did you hit the Fabric Depot sale this weekend?

Back
Top Bottom