BACK YARD CHICKENS / TSC Swap, Ocala, Fl. ***UPDATE*** Sat. July 31st

big_smile.png
I'll be there!

Anybody bringing any Serama hens? Jake needs a girlfriend!
How about some BLRWs? EE or Americaunas? Birds or hatching eggs... my bator is itching to be used...
What about some mille fleurs? I haven't gotten any new chickens in months and I'm having withdrawals!
wee.gif

Hi all...have been busy entertaining kids this summer, so I have not made it to any swaps recently. I have alot of chickens available, many of which I just decided I needed to part with.

I have pairs of Mille Fleur bantam Cochin, a nice young Buff Brahma Bantam roo (out of proven show winners that came from Master Breeder Jimmy Rust aka the Arbuckle and Rust bloodline)...I also have single Mille Fleur bantam Cochin cockerels available.

PM me if interested because I am not sure I'll make it unless I have people that reserved birds ahead of time. Family is high maintenance this summer!

Kristen

I have some serama cockerals and silkied seramas(1 hen 1 roo)... also...

2 buff rocks (18 weeks)

Black bantam Orpingtons 2 pairs (1 roo 1 hen) available SQ (13 weeks?)

mix mutts White x Blue orpingtons large fowl (2 hen 1 rooster) (18 weeks)

all will be with me possibly if i can put together the transport lol

PM me if you have interest so i can pack accordingly if someone has to stay home they will
wink.png

We are having another Swap at the Dunnellon TSC on Sat. Sept. 25th, and I'm planning on hosting another swap at my place on Sat. Nov. 13th.

Last edited:
We wont be there as we finally got the call My son is on his way home from Iraq and we will be leaving for his welcome home ceremonies on Sunday Have a great swap everyone see you at the next one.

Back
Top Bottom