Backyard chickens accused of attacking woman at park in San Francisco.

Pics

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Ok, this this is too much fun (and also kinda scary tech). You gotta try it! :D

So, I went here: https://talktotransformer.com/

... and entered the text "Backyard chickens accused of attacking woman at park in San Francisco."

... and got this:

"Backyard chickens accused of attacking woman at park in San Francisco.

One was arrested Wednesday night for allegedly attacking a woman in the Embarcadero on the weekend.

The suspect was identified as 16-year-old Jose Morales from Oakland and police arrested him just after 10 p.m. at 14th and Ellis streets. He was arrested on suspicion of battery with great bodily injury and evading arrest, according to the police department.

The woman said she was walking with two children near the park on Sunday night when the chicken in the middle of the road began acting aggressive toward her, according to police.

A passerby yelled at the chicken to leave, which it did, then it flew at the passerby and knocked him to the ground, police said.

The woman was hospitalized with a swollen hand and a laceration on her arm, police said.

The police are warning others to be careful when feeding pets in parks."
:lau :lau :lau

Ok, now your turn!!

Go to the site, enter some crazy chicken related subject text description, submit it, and post it here!!!

Screenshot_20191112-160949.png

Chickens used as astronauts in test rocket for SpaceX.

A NASA official who spoke to FoxNews.com said the chickens will have to make their own way to the station on the Soyuz spacecraft.

The official said there are two different kinds of chickens. One type will be used for weight-loss experiments on the station, and another will serve as an astronaut, to help with weight-gain in case there is a need to replace the astronauts on the station.

"For this first mission they will be kept in cages on the station and we will be keeping a close eye on them," the official said. "We would also like them to have a taste of the spaceflight environment."

SpaceX's Dragon capsule, which is scheduled to launch to the station on Sunday, carries a crew of three astronauts and two cargo bags, which include food, clothes and scientific experiments.

The capsule is the first commercial mission to the station since 2006.

I searched duck eats lie.. and I got this..
EAT ME

I mean it, I will have to eat you...

EAT ME

I... I'm sorry!

EAT ME

EAT ME

C'mon, I'm starving!

CAMERA IS MISSING

LOOK...

A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO A CUT TO

Completion
On a dark and stormy morning; the golden henhouse.

At the door, the white crow

Clipped in, and with outstretched wing,

Called a bird to her mate; "Come!" said the crow,

And he answered, and they came.

Now I'm in the great room of the henhouse

And this white crow is calling a bird.

Come and see, come and look;

This bird has been stolen.

Come, come, come and see.

Now I've got a man who's been gone for many years,

A tall, thin old man with a crooked back.

Come, come, come, and see him.

Now I've got a man, and I say to myself,

'He's done wrong to me, and I'll make him pay for it.'

And I'm going to call upon the old crow.

Come

(Wow, this is interesting!)

Roosters invade quiet neighborhood.

Roosters invade quiet neighborhood and steal cars! A ROOSTER has invaded the quiet home of a North Shore couple's and taken away their cars. It's not just a one off incident for the couple, as the whole neighbourhood has been plagued by roosters. The roosters have even been spotted in the couple's backyard, and there is no sign of them being driven away by their owners.
In a shocking and disturbing incident to say the least, a car was stolen from the backyard of a resident and was found in the bush a short time later. In a report, it was stated that two roosters had invaded a couple's yard and stolen their car while the man was on the toilet. The roosters took off after the man had left the toilet, but the couple caught up with the roosters and managed to get their car back. The incident has caused the couple so much stress that the man has been having an emotional breakdown

Bioengineered genius chicken assists scientists in inventing an automatic corn-dispensing machine.

By JOHANNE FINKELBERG

When a team of German researchers and biotech experts in the U.S. and Australia combined their expertise in animal development to develop a genetically modified chicken embryo, they hoped to create a valuable scientific breakthrough. But it took a different outcome to realize their vision.

Last month, the scientists who produced the embryo, dubbed "Frankenstein's chicken" by its discoverers, published their findings in the journal Science. The embryo, as well as several other "Frankenstein-like" animals, were engineered to lack a gene called beta-glucan. When these cells develop in vitro, their ability to store carbohydrates is altered, and they begin to self-assemble into a corn-based biowaste feed that can...

I sort of copied Kiki.:oops: :lau

Completion
When will pigs fly?

The FAA says pigs are banned from most of the nation's airports by now, but the FAA is planning to remove those restrictions in a few years. It has already removed pig-sized chickens from the no-fly list.

Pigs are not the only animals banned from flying. There are still many more animals that are banned from flying, such as lions, dogs, bears, tigers, leopards and snakes.

Back
Top Bottom