Bad ads

I don't like bra ads or swimsuit ads. I would never buy either on line. I was on facebook and they had some ad I blocked, and you could tell (waist down) I was not sure what was being sold because I blocked it, but it looked like a guy in heels, ( a side view) trying to make it look like a woman. (Big feet.)

I'd still like to know what I deserved to get the full-screen bra advertisement a couple of years ago for several days until I made Nifty get rid of it. I never knew when it would take over the screen while I was BYC-ing at work. lol
I'd blame @Kiki
Ya about that long ago she posted something she got for the mini. I think it was a bean bag chair. But ya immediately after that I got ads for the same item.

Thanks for posting this link regarding ad blockers!

While some website owners may categorize ad-blockers as basically the same thing as stealing / shop-lifting, I don't take my opinion and perspective that far.

... that said, it is frustrating to spend a TON of time and $$$ keeping this site free for millions of people to use, and then see people choose not to buy a PFM and then also block-ads.

Did anyone get the one about “Colonial Hygiene”? 😂🤣😂🤣 I JUST DID. And, I can honestly state that I have ABSOLUTELY NOOOO INTEREST in such a matter. (Shaking my head right now)
IMG_0375.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom