bad coop

westonloveschickens

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 26, 2010
my freind has what she would like to call it crappy coop ( its better then i could do ) she says its falling apart would any omne know how to fix it or of a better diffrent coop design

I don't really know what to say, how can we possibly give useful answers with just a general "the coop is crappy and she doesn't like it" description?
tongue.png

Either fix it or build a new one. She can find lots of information on both of those subjects in the bazillion or so books that are in libraries and bookstores regarding how to build sheds. (A coop is just a shed, really, from a structural standpoint).

Good luck, have fun,

Pat

I could be wrong, but I think this new member is not very old.
wink.png

Weston, try to post some pics of the coop so that we can help with some better suggestions.

Pics would be nice. If the wood is warping on the sides, the roof may need to be wider and a good paint job.

"it only holds 50 chickens' THAT'S alot of chickens. How big a coop are you talking about?

you people have to remember this isnt MY coop its my freinds so i cant post pictures with out her consent ( she really wants alot of chickens thats why it says only holds 50 chickens )
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom