Bad Day Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
update on Trixie...holding her own...a little vomiting no direah...
smile.png
the other pups are doing fine. will update as i find out how she is doing. Thank you.

WE GOT TO BRING TRIXIE HOME!the vet said she was just so scared there...staying in the back of the cage.,and not even attenpting to eat...so since she is stable we got to bring her home in the hope that in familiar surroundings she might eat and drilnk.

she has drank some and kept most of it down but absolutly no intrest in food as yet. i think the last anti nausea shot has worn off. she wants to hide unger the bed, will just have to wait and see.

We had a dog that had parvo when we adopted him from the humane society (no one knew). He crawled under the mini barn a couple of times and I had to drag him out. I wondered if I was just prolonging his death. He had thick fur and you could see his bones protruding. He recovered and lived eleven more years. We were very close and he was the most protective dog I have ever owned.
Good luck!

Im sorry for your bad day,
but why breed the dog? So many dogs are put to sleep every day because there is too many, plus the fact puppy mills which are extremly inhumane [Never buy from a petstore there usually inbred]. And especially if the dog hasn't had shots? or the puppys? Im sorry but I don't think what you did was right you wouldn't have to spend the money if you hadn't of bred your dog.

I totally know how you feel. Stay at home mother of a 1yr old baby boy, and step-mom to a mildly mentally disabled 12yr old boy here. We were forced to move away from our home in Florida where I was born and raised and where all of my family is because the cost of living in Florida has become to much for us to handle and we had to move 8 hours north to South Georgia to live with my in laws on 27 Acres of land who they themselves are very poor. My husband hasn't been able to find a job yet because everyone here is being laid off of their jobs rather then getting hired for one. We've completely run out of all our own money and are living off of my in laws. In which only my Father in law is working. There are 3 houses on our 27 acres. My in laws (where we are also staying) my Husband's aunt's house and my husband's ailing grandparents whom are in their 80's. We need our chickens for eggs because we can afford very little and every bit helps. If we end up with at least one Rooster maybe we can hatch a few and sell them for profit, there is a high demand in my area for chickens. My husband and I scraped up every penny (literally) that we had so I could get my frizzle chick... I desperately needed something new and special to care for to help pep me up a bit and get me through our current situation. Its been working good. My husband is signed up for Fall classes at the local college to get a small degree, so hopefully within the next two years we'll be doing much much better. We inherit this land when my in laws pass on (not for a long time, they are both very healthy)... so I better learn to love it here, and I am trying my absolute hardest to accomplish that. Best of luck to you. Things usually get better in the end and that is what We work so hard for is the better out come in life. Hold your head up high and turn the other cheek.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
OK, seems a few have not read my original post correctly...Trixie is 5 months old , never been breed, hasn't even had her first season. she just unfortunatly missed getting her shots.

the puppies are from 2 other littlers born in april. and now do have theire shots.

Trixie has still not eaten anything but is drinking and keeping it down...is she don't eat a bit by tomarrow vet said to stop and get some supplement feed for her.

Hey GL,
I hope your girl gets better soon! I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers!

Take Care
Cristina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom