Bad experience with Ideal

i am SOOOoooo glad i dont work at THAT PO
hmm.png
tongue.png

My hb worked for the post office in the past. They do have someone there to met the trucks on holidays. He had to work most of them for at least 4 hrs.
I know they lose things. But A lot of times checks were not mailed when the issurer said they were, Packages etc. When they do come check the date mailed. I sure hope they get there safe. I know mine were late and it really frightened me too. Made me angry as well. Jean

Is it a big P.O? Ours isn't and we won't have anyone there Thanksgiving day. I wish they'd let me work that day so I don't have so much to do the following day when I go in! ;-)

Quote:
i agree....especially since part of that order is mine!
lol.png

they should have someone in, Shelley, and they had better call. or there will be two frustrated, chicken chicks at their counter on Black Friday. they really don't want to mess with that now, do they????

I'm gonna call them back this afternoon and find out if anyone will be there tomorrow. But I doubt it...you know how it is living in a "no traffic light" kind of town! They really don't want me in there on Friday morning...especially to pick up deceased chicks that THEY didn't get delivered to me.

I use to drive a truck and pull mail for the PO (from the main Hub to the PO) the mail is delivered on the holidays to the PO and then the truck does not deliver again until the second day after the holiday, if that makes any sense In other words the mail is delivered to the PO everyday (even the day of the holiday) It is not delivered the day after the holiday..... So you might want to give your PO a heads up that they will be gettin live chicks tomorrow.......

Yeah, I'd ask your local ones first, though. I'll talk to mine when I work Fri., but pretty sure *no one* is at ours those days.

My poor little babies are out there all alone, hungry and cold! I have everything all set up and ready to receive those sweet little peepers and now they will have to die in vain. Simply because someone was not doing their job well.

Yes, I am angry at the post office but the ones on my end are not the ones at fault and no amount of yelling was getting me anywhere. With tracking I would at least know where the chicks were at and could maybe drive to pick them up. I bet it is a big hub somewhere. Let's just pray that some kind soul will know how to feed and water the buggers till they can arrive on Friday.
Even if they were to arrive at my PO tomorrow, I won't be here to pick them up. Unless they call me at 6 a.m.
I wouldn't even be mad at Ideal except I had so many problems from the start. I'll go back with the other hatcheries that gave me excellent service.

Back
Top Bottom