bad neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
they will another reason to complain , believe me. THey will call animal control the second a water bowl for any of your animals runs dry or there is a empty food bowl. Or they will complain about chickens clucking before 8 am. You dont know what you get yourself into. Around here we ignore our little illegal habits. I have illegal ducks, the next door neighbor a fire pit too close to his house and his neighbor drives the ATV and mini bikes up and down a public road. Live and let live.

ummm ,,, why would you have to get rid of the roo,, just to call on her dog?
hmm.png

i am sure of that.

and thats one reason im aggrevated.

also, the last time i rode my project motorbike up the road, someone called the cops.

hmm... probably her.

Quote:

because I am not supposed to have a rooster in the city limits!

i was trying to exist in the, 'not legal, but not bothering anyone domain'

recently anordinance was passed to allow 4 hens, and NO roosters in the city, when i first got the chickens, they werent allowed at all.
big_smile.png

Quote:

if your not breaking the law,, why even worry bout how many times she calls on you?? its a really coolies way to meet the local officials,, they get to know ya,, show them around,, have some coffee waiting for them, every time they HAVE to come, show them all the changes you've done around,, hehe,, this could be a blessing in disguise...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom