bad news for shipping eggs :(

roll.png
Perhaps they should just stop delivering door to door and make everyone DRIVE to pick up their mail. Or have boxes on the ends of the streets or something... (for city folk, rural area's do that anyway)

Quote:
Hey Wild, you could save gas and ride that Paso to the Post office. And with that smooth ride, you won't be jostling the eggs on the way home, LOL

Quote:
Hey Wild, you could save gas and ride that Paso to the Post office. And with that smooth ride, you won't be jostling the eggs on the way home, LOL

big_smile.png
But it would be more fun to ride the goat!
gig.gif

In some areas they send multiple trucks a day, in my area one truck comes through each morning (it's getting later and later every day, my mail lady tells me every day how late it was, lol) so they would have to deliver on the day the stuff came through, if they held the truck, they wouldn't be delivering to half the state.

we live in a town. They supposedly aren't going to come pick-up the outgoing packages until there is a full truckload, can't see how this would really work
hmm.png

I was thinking about this. A while back we used to have the mail truck pick up and deliver twice a day, now its down to once.

I don't think you can send eggs ups can you? And fedex usually sucks. I wouldn't order eggs if I could only get them fedex. A day later by usps is better than fedex. UPS is the best around here but I'm pretty sure I was told they won't ship eggs.

I called the main PO in El Paso, Texas and they said that is a rumor going around and unfortunately some PO workers have heard it and taken it for gospel. They said that is not true and they will be doing deliveries as normal.

Back
Top Bottom