Bad news=Hard choice.....(Final Update)

So very sorry.
hugs.gif

I'll be saying extra prayers for you and Susie, Never feel stupid for having feelings for your pets, you are with them alot, and you tell them things you wouldn't tell people, They are Great Listeners! Susie is a Beautiful Cat, I'm sorry you are going thru this.
hugs.gif

Enjoy the time you have with her, you should wait before you have her put to sleep, she will let you know when it is time, Spoil her, and let her know you love her, Feed her often as much as she will eat to keep her weight up, Soft Canned Cat food, Cat Treats.
hugs.gif

Well Susie isn't any better or worse. She is hanging in there. She is still eating and drinking good. Of course she is getting only the best canned food and lots of treats. She is being spoiled like never before and I'll keep on till her last breath. Just thought someone may want to know.

You & Susie hang in there!

I just found this thread yesterday and was sad to see no update had been posted.
As far as your feelings - my DH was all torn up when we had to have our oldest cat put down.
Crying is nothing to be ashamed of, OTOH, it proves you are a true man and not concerned with what others may find "correct" masculine behavior.

Losing a pet is hard, but in the end it is the best gift you can give them, ending a life that has no quality left.

I am thinking the Good Thoughts for you both.

Quote:
Thanks for the update, if she's not in pain then spoiling her for her time left is the right thing to do. And don't worry about a grown man crying over a pet. (You got company, I miss all my pets that have preceded me unto the great mystery. Some I had to put down myself in a place the pet felt comfortable in rather then a scary Vets clinic.)

Back
Top Bottom