Bantam and Standard Cochins, SLW, Silkies, and Silkies mixes for sale

Vnctan

Songster
9 Years
Apr 4, 2010
Bangor,CA 95914
I am currently selling all my pet quality chickens to make room for breeding/show quality birds so I am offering up for sale:

One Silver Laced Wyandotte pullet that is 14 weeks old so she should start laying in the next 2 months. I am asking $8 for her.

One Blue Standard Cochin cockerel that is 14 weeks old. Hasn't started crowing yet. I am asking $5 for him.

Six Blue Standard Cochin pullets that are 14 weeks old. Should start laying within the next 2 months. I am asking $8 each for them.

One white Standard Cochin pullet that is 14 weeks old. Should start laying within the next 2 months. I am asking $8 for her.

All of the above chickens get along and are penned together. They have been together they're whole lives so if you would like to buy all 8 of them together then I would take $55 for all 8 of them.

One Mottled Bantam Cochin hen that is 2 yrs old. She lays and egg a day pretty consistently and is a great mother. I am asking $12 for her.

One black Silkie/Sumatra mix hen that is 1.5 yrs old. She lays about 4 eggs a week and is a very good mother. She is very sweet and lets me hold and pet her. I am asking $10 for her.

One black Silkie mix rooster. His name is Harry and he is about 2 yrs old. He is a good daddy. His crows aren't very loud and he is a real sweetheart. He is free but he must go with at least one of the above hens.

The 3 chickens above are all penned together and get along great. If you take them all together I will sell all three of them for $15.

I have 6 purebred Bantam Cochin chicks. They are 3 weeks old. They have great foot feathering. I am not sure what color they are but they are black with some white spots. I am asking $3 each or $15 for all 6 of them.

I have 1 purebred black Silkie chick that is 4 weeks old. Good foot feathering but incorrect amount of toes. I am asking $4.

I have 9 Bantam Cochin/Silkie mix chicks that vary in age from 4 days to 2 weeks old. They are all black. I am asking $3 each for them or $25 for all 9 of them. They're parents are the mottled Cochin hen, the Silkie/Sumatra hen, and the black Silkie mix rooster above and I will sell all 9 of them with the 3 adults for $35.

All of these chicks are Straight Run meaning they are too young to tell whether they are roosters or hens. They are all Bantam Chickens meaning they will less than 5 lbs full grown and WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR EATING. THEY ARE PETS AND LAYERS ONLY.

All of the chicks were hatched by hens so they will be great mothers and will raise their own babies.

I will not sell just one chick, you must buy two or more. I don't want them to be alone.

If you are interested in any of these chickens or would like pics please e-mail or PM me. I am located in Bangor,Ca which is 45 minutes south-east of Chico, 45 minutes north-east of Marysville, or 1.5 hrs north of Sacramento. I CANNOT SHIP.

I wish you were closer. I would love a blue cochin and white cochin hen.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom