BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics

Your hen looks just like my Marshmallow! I love to hold her because she is so fluffy and poofy. They are so sweet! I didn't raise her, I got her from a freind who's dad breeds them.

I am loving these beautiful white fluff balls!

This is Romeo the Red and Valentine, I got them in February, they are slightly younger than Dixie and Callie who started laying a week before I brought the boys home...I just hatched some of their eggs, and got word that eggs I sent home with a freind hatched as well...so at 7 months I'd say he should be fertile....you can check for fertility by opening an egg and looking for the bulls eye on the yoke...I'm sure there is a thread here somewhere with pictures!

Here are their offspring :)

Oh..Thanx..I will check it out.

These are my guys and gals! Cochins were not our first birds but definitely our favs!My new flock just started laying 5 days ago and today, 4 eggs out of 8 hens. They are laying awesome and if you want babies they will go broody for you! They are awesome and a very social bird!
[/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:

My Pippa wasn't feeling well. We think she got an infection from some moldy hay that she was transported to me in. This was her at the vet yesterday, and she is good as new! Fiery little one, but she is quickly becoming my favourite.

The bantys are coming! The Bantys are coming!

2 chicks hatched so far today...one from Dixie, one from Callie!

Oh and one of Dixies chicks from earlier hatch is starting to have curl to her feathers!

Back
Top Bottom