BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics

Hi all,
I'm new to BYC and hoping you can help with the sex of these two. They are 5wks old today and I think they are probably roosters. If I need to get a better pic, let me know!
Thanks in advance
Fran

Hi all,
I'm new to BYC and hoping you can help with the sex of these two. They are 5wks old today and I think they are probably roosters. If I need to get a better pic, let me know!
Thanks in advance
Fran
Oh yes those are boys in my opinion, I raise lots of Bantam Cochins and I very seldom get mine wrong in guessing sex at that age.

I keep geeti g boys thing is my little one keeps attacking he wont let up, what can i do, do i allow it to continue in the hopes he gets tired , oh he has this gaugly in his breathing what can i do, i dont know spanish im here in mexico language barrier

Hi !
Haven't been on this thread or BYC for a while...LIFE!!! I am looking For Bantam Cochin hatching eggs
smile.png
I had to move and was only able to keep a couple of my girls, but am ready to add!! I hatch with my preschool class every year and then they become backyard pets for myself and friends
love.gif
Please let me know if you know of anyone. I am in calif. and am trying to find someone close so they don't have to travel too far in the mail!
Thanks!!!!

Back
Top Bottom