1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Bantam Eggs: $8 for 6

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by countyroad1330, Mar 19, 2008.

1. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    My bantam Silkie hen is still laying me a nice brown egg a day. All I am asking is $8 to cover the shipping cost, since these are mixed breed and I have not yet tested fertility myself.

These are the chickens that are in the pen: bantam Light Brahma hen, bantam Black Silkie hen, bantam White Crested Black Polish roo, bantam Crevecour roo, and a standard Barred Rock roo.

Everyone interested, please PM me! It is easier for me to keep a list of those interested. I REALLY prefer PayPal. Thanks so much for your interest everyone! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2008
  2. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Are they in with your dark brahma roo?

3. Ace_king_brahma

Ace_king_brahma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Castroville, Texas
    I will take them. How much will the shipping be to zip code: 78009

4. countyroad1330

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Chickngurl, my Dark Brahma pair are kept separate from these chickens.

Ace_King_Brahma, do you have PayPal? Your total would be $7.00 Let me know if you are still interested. I can ship tomorrow and will probably have another egg today.

5. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Are your rooster's bantam too. If so I will take them. I just had a hen go broody and she is sitting on a wooden egg

6. Ace_king_brahma

Ace_king_brahma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Castroville, Texas
    I'm 100% interested. I have Paypal and have funds transferring to my account but, it won't be fully clear for another 2-3 days. Other than that I could send a check or money order.

Quote:

7. baddraw

baddraw New Egg

Jan 28, 2008
    Yelvington Ky.
    If nobody takes them let me know I will but, I don't want to jump in front of nobody.

8. countyroad1330

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Ace_King_Brahma, these first few are yours. I will PM you with my PayPal address.

9. countyroad1330

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    I've filled my orders, and ready for more! Read initial for update. Thanks! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by