Bantam Polish Hatching Eggs 6+ Buff Laced and WC

NoseyChickens

Feathers On The Ground
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
Southern California
6 + Eggs from my Polish pens.

**** Egg Update*****
5 Buff Laced (6 if you want one laid 4-14)
3 WC

Pen 1

A trio of Buff Laced Bantam Polish from Dave Anderson's lines.
All birds in ths group are bearded. The male and one female are smooth feathered, one female is frizzled

38307_img_0785.jpg

38307_img_0780.jpg

Pen 2

A trio of non-bearded WC Bantam Polish
The male is WC Blue Cuckoo (smooth) over 1 WC Black Cuckoo (smooth) female, and 1 WC Black frizzled female

38307_muppet.jpg

38307_img_0583.jpg

38307_img_0593.jpg

Eggs were collected starting 4-15 (last Friday). So far there are 3 BL eggs and 3 WC eggs ready for shipping. I will include whatever else is laid today and tomorrow before end of auction.

Payment is due at the end of auction through PayPal address [email protected]

Due to postal practices I cannot guarantee fertility or hatch rate. I can assure you that fertility in the eggs I have set has been fantastic (the cochin eggs however, are hit and miss). I can also assure the eggs are fresh, no older than 3-4 days old and well wrapped and packed at the time of shipping. No refunds will be given. Eggs will be wrapped individually in bubble wrap, and then three or four are wrapped again in bubble wrap together, and packed in a large box and mailed priority. Look here for the way I wrap and pack ~

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=38307-wrapping-and-packing-eggs-for If you do not like the way I pack please do not bid.

Last edited:
Quote:
Bite me! I taste like chicken!
cool.png

Better throw you in a crock pot, bet your too old to even roast!!!
wink.png

Quote:
Bite me! I taste like chicken!
cool.png

Better throw you in a crock pot, bet your too old to even roast!!!
wink.png

Hi-lar-i-ous!!!
yuckyuck.gif
Maybe a turkey fryer would be best?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom