1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Bantam roos on MD eastern shore Black-tailed White Japs & 1 Serama

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Phyrst, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Phyrst

Phyrst Chirping

Apr 5, 2012
    eastern shore of MD
    I bought eggs from fellow BYCer's and hatched too many roosters! Now I need to find new homes for 3 Black-tailed White Japanese and 1 little Serama roo. Hatched on 7-8-12, almost 4 months old. Local pick-up, no shipping. I can deliver if within a reasonable distance. All of these birds are pretty and healthy. The dominant roos pick and fight others so I need to re-home them ASAP! The Serama is black/silver with brown saddle (although he keeps changing!). He needs a home where he won't be bullied by bigger, more aggressive roos. I'm most concerned with finding good homes. If you can provide one. please pm me. I check messages late every eve. These are the best pics I have. Thanks!

Serama roo
    [​IMG]

Close-up of Black-tailed White Japanese
    [​IMG]

Serama roo on left, 2 of the Black-tailed White Jap.roos in middle
    [​IMG]
    (One of these Black-tailed Japs is a hen and is staying with me)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
  2. Can you ship?
    Sorry just read through.

Hope you find a home for them though, I'd snatch 'em up if I could

Last edited: Oct 27, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: