Bantam Salmon Faverolles/ Splash Silkie mix

Bantam Fantam

Chirping
6 Years
Nov 14, 2013
Harrisburg,Pa. area
I have four 12 week old Silkie/Bantam Salmon Faverolles mixes that need good homes. The father is a splash Silkie and the mother is Faverolles. They hatched Dec 28th and are beautiful little birds. There are 2 cockerels and two hens. They must go as pairs or as a group. They have been raised indoors thru the winter and are fully feathered and have been outside this week for the first time. The roos have the Silkie type combs and five toes with light skin and the little hens have the dark skin. They come from my pet birds that are very docile and friendly. Both breeds are great with children. I was planning on keeping the hens but have had no response posting just the cockerels. I just can't keep 2 more roosters as I already have three. They are very playful and curious at this age and would make great pets.I am assuming by posting on BYC that they will not become snake food or end up in a stew pot. These are too nice not to have as pets. I am in the Hershey Pa. area and I am not comfortable shipping so this would be pick up or meet in this area. I am attaching today's photos and you can contact me by Private Message here at BYC. Thank you for looking.

I wish them the BEST of luck...and had I been on here a week ago I was in the area and would have brought them home...I had 3 hens and a rooster that looked EXACTLY the same (they were cochin silky mixes) but had to rehome them with family when I moved (it was supposed to be temporary but predators got them, we still aren't sure what kind)

If only I were a little closer..... I'm about 4 hours from you. Have a Faverolles roo that is adorable, would love these. Best of luck in finding them a great home.

Back
Top Bottom