banty brahma? australorp?e and silkie -more shelter birds

sueandthe6

Songster
8 Years
May 18, 2014
southeast Pa
would a banty brahma have feathered feet? This one does not but I am sure could be mixed with any of the other banty crew so would that explain clean legs? better head shot of what is possibly an australorpe? (sex guess anyone?) and a blue silkie also curious about sex. The cochin roos are a lot smaller than the two I currently have- are they what a banty looks like? They are still half again as big as the really littles that we took as well.

would a banty brahma have feathered feet? This one does not but I am sure could be mixed with any of the other banty crew so would that explain clean legs? better head shot of what is possibly an australorpe? (sex guess anyone?) and a blue silkie also curious about sex. The cochin roos are a lot smaller than the two I currently have- are they what a banty looks like? They are still half again as big as the really littles that we took as well.
In this photo, I see the following:

Light brown bird in front: Cochin mix pullet. Brahmas would also have feathered legs, but I'm still leaning towards Cochin mix.
Black bird in back: Black Australorp hen.
Blue bird in back right: Blue Silkie cockerel.
Blue bird in front right: Blue Cochin cockerel.

In this photo, I see the following:

Light brown bird in front: Cochin mix pullet. Brahmas would also have feathered legs, but I'm still leaning towards Cochin mix.
Black bird in back: Black Australorp hen.
Blue bird in back right: Blue Silkie cockerel.
Blue bird in front right: Blue Cochin cockerel.

I agree with BantamLover21's guesses.

Back
Top Bottom