Barbu de Watermael thread?

Pics
My four month (almost five month) Buckeye and Welsummer cockerels are now in the stage where they discover their sexuality. And the pullets are laying eggs. I had to remove them from the pullets (since there were more cockerels than pullets and the poor girls were getting beat up.) Isn’t growing up beautiful?

My four month Buckeye and Welsummer cockerels are now in the stage where they discover their sexuality. We had to remove them from the pullets (since there were more cockerels than pullets and the poor girls were getting beat up.) Isn’t growing up beautiful?
Agate is leaving his young hatchmates alone. As a result, the watermael girls cloister with themselves, and Agate follows the big girls.

Agate is leaving his young hatchmates alone. As a result, the watermael girls cloister with themselves, and Agate follows the big girls.
Yeah, your young girls are fortunate he’s the only rooster. Fortunately, a cockerel can’t bully hens, they let him know when they’ve had enough. 😅

Kristen thinks my eggs aren't fertile. There are little dark dots around the center white spot and she says those are an indicator of a not fertile egg.

Back
Top Bottom