Barred Rock Rooster? Maybe!!!

That's sunlight on him, I just bought him underwight he had infection from where he was housed w a ton of roosters his comb was missing a tiny bit where it came off his head just a bit he's allegedly two years old. He's extremely docile to humans is why I got him and felt extremely bad for him

I now know it to be BR as my cuckoo marans I've owned had four toes. I have now foolishly gotten two cuckko marrans not knowing about the feet and toe color traits. These chicks have three ties though they're feet still had son black as well. I read somewhere br all have the spots but if they are smaller and circular it is more than likely females

I now know it to be BR as my cuckoo marans I've owned had four toes. I have now foolishly gotten two cuckko marrans not knowing about the feet and toe color traits. These chicks have three ties though they're feet still had son black as well. I read somewhere br all have the spots but if they are smaller and circular it is more than likely females

I didnt know marans had 4 toes! Cool! I'll have to remember what you said about the spots. What i read was different. I'll keep it in mind if I'm ever choosing them out! Thank you! I would love some cuckoo marans...Now I wanna go check my chicks and see if I have any lol but I'm so tired haha

Back
Top Bottom