Barred Rocks Good Shepard Poulty Ranch

Quote:
I wish you were closer, I have severl nice cockerels I could give you to go with her. I'm coming up to the mountais this week-end, but not that far east till later in the week or I'd offer to bring you one!! ..stan

Oh, Let them stay in the cabin with you. They"ll enjoy the change of scenery.
lau.gif
Thanks though. I want to go all pure stock heritage. At least, that's my goal.

Last edited:
Quote:
A good reccommendation, been there many times. We have property in Edgefield county S.C. and go up to N.C. several times a year. This fall though, we are going straight to in-laws in NC from Fla. Usually go from Columbia thru Tallulah, but we are a little too old to do the camping thing !
The cockerel I almost offered is Good Shepherd stock. I have a small flock of GS, and raised 6 cockerels this year for my next generation. I have a few extras, but not coming that way this fall. ....stan

Small world. My grandparents live in Tampa and Sarassota, respectively. I might be heading that way the week before Thanksgiving.
Oh, your never too old to go camping.
cool.png

Last edited:
I have a beautiful BR hen named Dixie, and she is the most wonderful chicken I could have ever hoped for! She's loving, gentle, unafraid of humans and loves to chat. She even loves kids!

907901e6.jpg

DixieLee-1.jpg

I think she's stunning, but I may be biased
tongue.png

296356_284007181625536_100000487691586_1232275_1675471670_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom