bartering with my vet

Quote:
That's cool, I had a similar experience with our vet.
I broke down in their parking lot & the van had to sit there till hubby got back in town.They were very nice about it.I offered them 8 dozen eggs & they gladly accepted,lol. A fews days later I had to bring in one of my dogs for a cortazone (sp?) shot. They told me no charge
ya.gif
& they loved the eggs.I figure it saved us about $25,which was a blessing cause our budget was slim at the time.
So, how was the goat's milk ???
smile.png

Quote:
That's cool, I had a similar experience with our vet.
I broke down in their parking lot & the van had to sit there till hubby got back in town.They were very nice about it.I offered them 8 dozen eggs & they gladly accepted,lol. A fews days later I had to bring in one of my dogs for a cortazone (sp?) shot. They told me no charge
ya.gif
& they loved the eggs.I figure it saved us about $25,which was a blessing cause our budget was slim at the time.
So, how was the goat's milk ???
smile.png

It was awesome! I'd bought some at our food coop trying to convince DH we neeeeeeed our own goats. But the taste of that was very strong. The milk from the vet's goats was much better. My fussy 6 year old son informed us that it was HIS! We did convince him to share in the end. DH is wavering. Maybe in a year or two. I'm thinking the vet is going to have to breed his eventually to keep the milk coming and may have does for sale.......

Back
Top Bottom