bartering with my vet

Henrietta23

Songster
12 Years
Oct 20, 2007
Eastern CT
Well, not for his services taking care of my three dogs. That was $$$. But we got to talking chickens and he was asking how our chicks were doing, were we getting eggs, etc. Then he mentioned he and his wife had gotten two dairy goats. I asked what kind and mentioned I'd love to have two nigerians. Long story, sort of short, he brought me a mason jar of goats' milk and says we can trade for eggs once my girls are laying. Gotta love it! Made up for the expensive visit anyway!
cool.png

Quote:
LOL, tell that to James, who just rolled his eyes. There are already some around the corner from us so I don't think the neighbors will complain tooooo much.

Quote:
LOL, tell that to James, who just rolled his eyes. There are already some around the corner from us so I don't think the neighbors will complain tooooo much.

Tell him it's either a goat or a llama..or more roo's
wink.png

Quote:

wink.png

LOL, Alex wanted to buy me a llama at Salem today for my birthday. I talked him into a little plastic toy sheep instead. Seriously, we're way too close to the neighbors for too much livestock. And NO MORE ROOS!
tongue.png

Quote:
wink.png

LOL, Alex wanted to buy me a llama at Salem today for my birthday. I talked him into a little plastic toy sheep instead. Seriously, we're way too close to the neighbors for too much livestock. And NO MORE ROOS!
tongue.png

They got more llama's and today's your b-day!?!
woot.gif

You should buy a goat, then we'll drop it off in front of your house with a note on it and you can just say it showed up
idunno.gif
It was meant to be
tongue2.gif

Quote:
tongue.png

woot.gif

You should buy a goat, then we'll drop it off in front of your house with a note on it and you can just say it showed up
idunno.gif
It was meant to be
tongue2.gif

LOL, yesterday was my b-day. And there were 3 wet, unhappy looking llamas in need of a shave there. Some really cute little goats too. I'm holding out till next spring when we might have to provide a home to a couple of goats in need. Maybe a wayward mama and her daughter.....

Quote:
woot.gif

idunno.gif
It was meant to be
tongue2.gif

LOL, yesterday was my b-day. And there were 3 wet, unhappy looking llamas in need of a shave there. Some really cute little goats too. I'm holding out till next spring when we might have to provide a home to a couple of goats in need. Maybe a wayward mama and her daughter.....

Don't be surprised if next time you guys come over there's a llama in our yard
gig.gif
It probably won't happen...but you never know
tongue.png
And Happy late Birthday
bun.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
And of course PC birthday song..

Happy Birthday To You
I'm gonna send you a roo
He crows happy birthday
And he tastes very good too

And Manyyyyyyy Mooorrrrrrrrrrrreee

hugs.gif

lol.png
Thanks, I think! I'd love to have a llama and a pair of goats. Not gonna happen at this house, but I don't plan to live here forever.

Back
Top Bottom