Bathing suit season

Yeah, I'd consider a retro bathingsuit this year...... retro to about 1900, TYVM!

There is nothing worse than trying to enjoy a day at the beach with your son, when you are suddenly attacked by a group of zealots, imploring you to , "Just hang on!", throwing buckets of water on you, and trying to drag you back out to sea....

Or does that only happen to me?
idunno.gif

Quote:
smack.gif

AMEN AND AMEN!
smack.gif
Where's the respect?

I've never yet met a man who just 'looks'. And I know, I frequently get 'looked' at. Looking is what you see them doing, but in their minds.... I dont even want to know, but I do. Sorry men, and sorry mods, it's just facts.
hide.gif

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programing.... I dont think this is quite what the OP had in mind.
smile.png

Men who wear speedos......

serious swimmers....just need to get this one out of the way first
over 50
over 50 pounds over weight
gay
hairy like satsquatch
skinny enough to need suspenders for the speedo, and pale enough to make a flounder look tan

My eleven-year-old son, the swimmer, wears jam style speedos, and if he continues to go the way he looks like he is, in 5 years I'll have to buy him a burka to swim in. He's 5'2", curly surfer-blond hair, with natural highlights; blue-eyed, tan and extremely muscular. At 11 he has no idea how beautiful he is; and I hope it stays that way for a very long time.

I live in Texas, and need to take children to the pool. A swimsuit is a necessary evil, and Omar has my dimensions on file.

Back
Top Bottom