Bathing suit season

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
Yes they do, and only the fat ones with hairy backs too!
idunno.gif

yes i have seen my share of heavy older guys in them
yuckyuck.gif

okay i dont look forward to this season,
my reason is so different from the rest, i got sick was at risk of sudden death and now have a pace maker/defibulatorat age 46 its hard for me to wear sleeveless top and bathing suit tops as my device stands out like a sore thumb people stare at it,on hot days it heats up. hubby 19yrs my junior says it just me im hoping this year i will be able to wear more sleeveless top and such.
im with alot of you the shorts and bathing suit top.

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh no you just didnt? you did, didnt you? you never ever ever ever! ask a women to show your pictures of herself in a bathing suite, alot of the women here are probaly self-concious of how they look (Did you read this thread by any chance?)

so the answer is a big:

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
smack.gif

yep yep he asked give the guy credit he spoke his mind
lau.gif

Speaking of bathing suits, has anyone seen the new Corona commercial where the guy is watching the girl and gets squirted with the lime?

If this has happened to you guys, raise your hand.
frow.gif

Quote:
Yes they do, and only the fat ones with hairy backs too!
idunno.gif

yuckyuck.gif

my reason is so different from the rest, i got sick was at risk of sudden death and now have a pace maker/defibulatorat age 46 its hard for me to wear sleeveless top and bathing suit tops as my device stands out like a sore thumb people stare at it,on hot days it heats up. hubby 19yrs my junior says it just me im hoping this year i will be able to wear more sleeveless top and such.

Wow what a story you have and your doing great!! I'm sure it is hard to adjust to this new "image" you have of yourself with the defibulator but I wouldn't let it hold you back!! We all have things about our bodies we don't like wish we could change, yours is something that's helping you live a better life and that's what's important! The stares will happen, can't stop them but you can't let that stop you from living a Great Life with your Soulmate!!! I'm glad your recovering and I hope you make it to 50% or MORE!!! Good Luck to You!!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Wow what a story you have and your doing great!! I'm sure it is hard to adjust to this new "image" you have of yourself with the defibulator but I wouldn't let it hold you back!! We all have things about our bodies we don't like wish we could change, yours is something that's helping you live a better life and that's what's important! The stares will happen, can't stop them but you can't let that stop you from living a Great Life with your Soulmate!!! I'm glad your recovering and I hope you make it to 50% or MORE!!! Good Luck to You!!!
hugs.gif

thx a bunch
today was the first day i wore tiny strap top maybe its just me.
i just dont like the stares prefer when someone asks what it is.
okay maybe i can finally handle getting a bathing suit haha
ya talked me into it but putting it oon is another story
lau.gif

Put it on!!! When I have an issue with myself about something like gaining weight from stopping smoking, I try to remind myself that there are others in worse situations. My SIL is 42, was in a car accident had a stroke from it and is paralyzed on her Right side, would she love to have her life back and put on her swimsuit and go swimming again like she used to?? You Bet, so enjoy what God's given you and be Happy and Thankful!!

Quote:
i worked in a hospital as a nurse until i got sick and seen what your talking about,
hugs.gif

for me i never ask GOD to make me better only each day to give me the strength to handle what may come and that he has done.
i guess i can get past people stares geez my chickens stare at me all the time but maybe thats because im always checking butts.
humm maybe trying the swim suit out by the chickens if none of them
lau.gif
lau.gif
at me i guess peoples can see me too
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom